- 2.0. Section 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Provider Readiness Checklist
- 2.2 Understand what participants want from the NDIS
- 2.3 What services or supports can be delivered under the NDIS?
- 2.4 When is the NDIS coming to my area?
- 2.5 Building my organisation's capacity
- 2.6 Key registration requirements
- 2.7 Meeting the Quality & Safeguard requirements
- 2.8 NDIS pricing and payment
- 2.9 Becoming a registered provider
Video Transcript - Section 2 Introduction (DOC)
This Section of the Provider Toolkit will help you understand:
- how to use the Provider Readiness Checklist (PDF) (DOC)
- what participants want from the NDIS
- what services or supports can be delivered under the NDIS
- how to find out when the NDIS is coming to your area
- how to build your organisation's capacity to get ready for the NDIS
- what the key registration requirements are
- where to find the Quality and Safeguard requirements that will apply in your state or territory
- how NDIS pricing and payment arrangements work
- what is involved in becoming a registered NDIS provider.
It's a lot of information, but all important to understand before you start the registration process.