This page contains information for providers about service bookings only. For all other provider portal information and guides (including information about service bookings), please refer to the myplace provider portal — step by step guide (PDF) (DOC).
If you would like to provide feedback about this page, please email provider.support [at] ndis.gov.au (Provider Support).
This page shows you how to accept or reject a change to an existing service booking, including providing a reason for rejection.
Note: Service bookings that have been modified by the participant or Agency will have a status of ‘Review Change’. You can accept the changes to update the service booking or reject the change to keep the service booking as it was previously.
Step by step guidance
1. Select the Service Booking tile on the myplace home page.
The Service Booking page displays.
2. Select the View Service Bookings tile.
A list of your service bookings will be displayed. The service bookings are sorted by service booking number, with the most recent booking first.
3. Select the Refine Search dropdown (beside the Search button) to expand and view the sorting options available on screen.
A Status dropdown will appear below the Refine Search dropdown
4. Click on the Status dropdown and select ‘Review Change’; then click the Search button to display new service bookings requiring review.
5. Select a Service Booking Number to view details of that booking. The revised end date, quantity and amount are shown.
6. Review the changes and decide whether to accept or reject the change. If you decide to accept the changes to the service booking, select Accept and select Submit.
7. If you decide to reject the changes to service booking, select a Reason for Rejection and select Submit.
8. If you select Other as the reason, you will need to provide a Rejection Explanation and select Submit.
Service booking changes notification
A daily summary of all service booking changes that have been made during the day is sent automatically to your Inbox overnight to help alert you to changes that require attention. Just filter your Inbox by ‘Changed Service Bookings’ and select your preferred format (HTML or PDF) to read the notification.
The notification summary of all service booking changes for all participants will be displayed.