This page contains information for providers about service bookings only. For all other provider portal information and guides (including information about service bookings), please refer to the myplace provider portal — step by step guide (PDF) (DOC).
If you would like to provide feedback about this page, please email provider.support [at] ndis.gov.au (Provider Support).
This page shows you how to accept or reject a new service booking with a participant.
Note: New service bookings will have a status of ‘Awaiting Review’ and will need to be accepted to become active and enable service delivery and payment.
Step by step guidance
1. Select the Service Booking tile on the myplace home page.
The Service Booking page displays.
2. Select the View Service Bookings tile.
A list of your service bookings will be displayed. The service bookings are sorted by service booking number, with the most recent booking first.
3. Expand the Refine Search dropdown to view the bookings by ‘Status’.
4. Click on the Status dropdown and select ‘Awaiting Review’; then click the Search button to display new service bookings awaiting review.
5. Select a Service Booking Number to view details of that booking.
6. Review the service booking. If you decide to accept the service booking, select ‘Accept’ from the Decision dropdown under Record Review Decision and select Submit.
7. If you decide to reject the service booking, select a Reason for Rejection and select Submit.
8. If you select Other as the reason, you will need to provide a Rejection Explanation and select Submit.
Service booking changes notification
A daily summary of all service booking changes that have been made during the day is sent automatically to your Inbox overnight to help alert you to changes that require attention. Just filter your Inbox by ‘Changed Service Bookings’ and select your preferred format (HTML or PDF) to read the notification.
The notification summary of all service booking changes for all participants will be displayed.