This page contains information for providers about service bookings only. For all other provider portal information and guides (including information about service bookings), please refer to the myplace provider portal — step by step guide (PDF) (DOC).
If you would like to provide feedback about this page, please email provider.support [at] ndis.gov.au (Provider Support).
This page shows you how to edit support details on a service booking including duration, price and quantity.
Note: Ensure that the service booking to be edited has been initiated by the provider.
Step by step guidance
1. Select the Service Booking tile on the myplace home page.
The Service Booking page displays.
2. Select the View Service Bookings tile.
A list of your service bookings will be displayed. The service bookings are sorted by service booking number, with the most recent booking first.
3. Select a Service Booking Number to view details of that booking.
Note: See View a service booking for help to refine your search options and expand and view the sorting options available on screen.
The details of the service booking display.
4. Select Update Allocation.
5. Enter the new Quantity, Allocated Amount and tick the declaration to confirm that the service booking reflects what you have discussed and agreed with the participant.
6. Select Submit.